Exhaust make it louder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a few 1k miles

Deleted airaid MIT for now due to low end loss. This all exhaust sound
Not sure what you mean by, "Deleted airaid MIT for now due to low end loss". Can you explain further?

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by, "Deleted airaid MIT for now due to low end loss". Can you explain further?
Yeah my truck seems to be bogged down with the MIT tube Inline instead of stock.
might just be me but when flooring it from 0-60mph there’s some areas that have a big feeling when the MIT is inline, vs stock intake tube. Don’t get me wrong there is definitely noticeable gains in the power ands when the MIT is in but the super con right now is I hear too much air intake over the Exhaust.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah my truck seems to be bogged down with the MIT tube Inline instead of stock.

might just be me but when flooring it from 0-60mph there’s some areas that have a big feeling when the MIT is inline, vs stock intake tube. Don’t get me wrong there is definitely noticeable gains in the power ands when the MIT is in but the super con right now is I hear too much air intake over the Exhaust.
roll down the right rear window you will hear it just fine

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roll down the right rear window you will hear it just fine
Let’s Poll it!

Here who thinks it’s better to have the stock air intake setup with a stock box and prodry filter?

And here thinks it’s better to have the AEM MIT Tube inline with the stock box and prodry filter ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter