Esky Lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
I just picked up a pair of Esky lights, I know they arnt plug and play but I love the lights. Does anyone know like detailed instructions? I got a general idea threw some websites but I know some members have esky lights on their tahoes/yukons and any help would be really helpfull!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a pair of Esky lights, I know they arnt plug and play but I love the lights. Does anyone know like detailed instructions? I got a general idea threw some websites but I know some members have esky lights on their tahoes/yukons and any help would be really helpfull!

I take it you're talking about tail lights...

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
for what you are going to spend time wise and elctronics better have gotten the aftermarket ones.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
I actually got brand new esky lights never been used for less than the aftermarket ones on ebay. I got a major deal and the other components wont be more than 30$ or so. And personally the aesthetics of the lights are breathtaking.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could ask iwaslowr. He had them on his yukon. There was a wiring diagram you could follow and a whole thread on this over at Tahoeforum.com, but all the pictures (including diagram) were wiped.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
... And personally the aesthetics of the lights are breathtaking.

x2

You could ask iwaslowr. He had them on his yukon. There was a wiring diagram you could follow and a whole thread on this over at Tahoeforum.com, but all the pictures (including diagram) were wiped.

I had the wiring diagram when I installed mine, but don't anymore :emotions122: If you figure it out before I do this mod again please post the diagram in this thread: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1001&highlight=escalade

BTW, if you are considering the HID reverse light mod I'd personally do both at the same time...

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score

Those were the directions I used... but the diagram is no longer there. I should've saved it on my computer instead of just printing it!!! It's not that difficult to integrate the trailer adapter and resistor(signal wire), but it is nice to have the guidance with the wiring based on color. If a write-up hasn't been posted by the time I do this mod again I'll probably do one if this is worthy of being a sticky...

Last edited:

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Well, being hypothetical, if the OP sent you his tail lights and all the required parts along with some cash, would you wire his? You seem like the expert on these tails!

And a write up would definitely be great once you get to do this again. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879