Electronic issues with no warning lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oregon2026

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I’m new here and looking for some help. I have a 2020 Chevy Tahoe with 87k for miles. For the last 2 months my vehicle shuts down with now warning light, my steering goes stiff can’t turn vehicle without some muscle,dash lights go dim, head lights go dim vehicle stops moving. Last month Tahoe wouldn’t start after completely stalling. No lights no nothing, this time check engine light came on and gave me a code of U0101 (2/2) permanent Lost Communication with TCM. This code and light only came on one time. This happens intermittently and rain or shine. Dealership tells me they don’t know. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue or has any advise.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m new here and looking for some help. I have a 2020 Chevy Tahoe with 87k for miles. For the last 2 months my vehicle shuts down with now warning light, my steering goes stiff can’t turn vehicle without some muscle,dash lights go dim, head lights go dim vehicle stops moving. Last month Tahoe wouldn’t start after completely stalling. No lights no nothing, this time check engine light came on and gave me a code of U0101 (2/2) permanent Lost Communication with TCM. This code and light only came on one time. This happens intermittently and rain or shine. Dealership tells me they don’t know. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue or has any advise.
What’s the status of the battery? New or original

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts