Escalade Conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monstr Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Guys first off im a Newbie to this site. My truck is the one in signature below. Ive been thinking about doing an Escalade Conversion to the truck but I cant really find a whole lot of info on them. is it basically just swaping body panels? Also, for the inside. Are escalade seats different then just regular Leather seats from a 1995-1999 Hoe, yuke, or suburban?? And could I make Cadillac seats from a car work with out a ton of mods??

Thanks!

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off welcome to the site

second yes, its basically swapping body panels. fenders, hood, grill and sub assembly, lights, bumper, cover, etc.

third escalade front seats will bolt right in, but the rear seats won't bolt into your 2-door.

fourth you can do anything with new seat brackets, but they won't be bolt in seats.

OP
OP
M

Monstr Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I dont have a stock a bumper on my Yukon, it is a military style front bumper, so Im wondering if that would make a difference on the front grill bolting on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401