Eliminate Autoride Message light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

najasabe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently bought a 2002 suburban, deleted the autoride on it with a rough country kit, removed the RTD fuse and service light went off. However like a few other posters mentioned in this thrread, my ac started to blow hot. After playing with it found that it would blow cold , but no hot or cold from the front vents, it only blows from the floor or defroster. I tried replacing the air door actuator, but still not blowing out the front vents. Anyone have this issue or any ideas would be appreciated...

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently bought a 2002 suburban, deleted the autoride on it with a rough country kit, removed the RTD fuse and service light went off. However like a few other posters mentioned in this thrread, my ac started to blow hot. After playing with it found that it would blow cold , but no hot or cold from the front vents, it only blows from the floor or defroster. I tried replacing the air door actuator, but still not blowing out the front vents. Anyone have this issue or any ideas would be appreciated...
Try doing a reset on the hvac system- pull the neg battery cable, wait 30 minutes and reconnect it. Start the truck and don’t touch the controls for 5 minutes or so. The actuators should recalibrate. The hvac system shouldn’t have anything to do with autoride though.

najasabe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try doing a reset on the hvac system- pull the neg battery cable, wait 30 minutes and reconnect it. Start the truck and don’t touch the controls for 5 minutes or so. The actuators should recalibrate. The hvac system shouldn’t have anything to do with autoride though.

Thanks for the response! I have tried this with and without the RTD fuse, to no avail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645