Trying Everything To Remove Service Suspension System Message 2007 Avalanche LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmynoshow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been going nuts to remove message on dash , the dreaded Service Suspension soon, I installed ranchos all around for 2015 Silverado ans she rides fantastic . I also tried 2.2 , 3.9 , .6, and 8 ohm resistors 20 ohm are on there way , on each shock sensor disconnected battery removed 61 and 2 and 54 fuses individully and in different combinations .I dont have an RTD fuse but others for autoride system. nothing seems to work . Im using same resistors as Arnott or Suncore Systems do. My connections are soldered good with heatshrink tubing too. I also have a Tech 2 Scanner I f someone can help with an exact procdure
huh.gif
I'm doing something wrong I know I'm on the right track .
I was reading this on a corvette forum .

corvette writeup
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-tech-2-a.html

Magnaride sucks .Also I was trying to bench jump out my compressor on bench by putting 12v to blue and white wires and grounding black wire nothing
huh.gif
? Your Opinions are needed here .Also my tech 2 after I put year and chevy light truck it askes for a letter like a b or c all the way through p . WOw Help Help