2008 Denali XL..Suspensions. From autoride to passive shocks and struts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I only hear bad about suncore. and from what i been gathering, only replacement for the front z55 is acdelco or monroe.
Really haven't done any research on Suncore, outside of search for who makes z55's. I'm about to though, will get back to you w/results...

I think about this subject every day, it's hard not to when I'm driving with my Z55 fuse pulled and blown ride height bladders on my rears. The simple action of stopping in a parking space makes the truck rock back and forth 2-3 times. I need to just pull the trigger and get the Arnott's for my rear end. My air compressor was replaced w/upgrade model last year, I have a big ol container of desiccant to refresh the dryer with, and I'm hesitant to tow or haul anything w/system offline. But personally I just want to get away from all the electronically controlled ______(everything).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne