Eibach Sways Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Sway application should be the same for any wheelbase, they didn't list everything for my denali yet it's listed for the escalades, tahoes, etc. I did have to pay tax, but there are a few benefits of my current occupation which consequently allows for more modifications :emotions122:

Dahlar

Reaction score
Same shocks and bars here. Great setup. About $240 shipped for the Eibach Sways.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
$240? Used? I paid cost for mine, cheapest I saw online was $350+.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you love them man they make such a difference,I love my Hellwig's! Looks Good man!

Dahlar

Reaction score
Autoanything with Coupons plus Live.com cashback and free shipping no tax. It was $20 off a $100 coupon, so I bought both bars seperate and received about $26 cashback, actually more like 260ish total

Last edited:

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shit.....$100 cupon......best I could find was a $15 cupon with free ship brought it to $311.95......buying them separately was no deal (better price when both are bought) as the best cupon deal separately was $10 off each bar.

What's that $100 cupon code......I need that mofo!

Dahlar

Reaction score
it was cheaper to make two seperate transactions and buy both seperate than get 20 off the complete package. it was a coupon special they were running a while back, but they have had 15% off and free shipping lately. I also got my springs through there running the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts