Eibach Sways Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Eibach was the most economical for both front and rear. We carry hellwig, eibach, belltech, etc and the eibachs were the largest bars for the least amount of loot...only downside is the color but you can't see them anyway. The bars mainly help cornering and sway control.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
Nice!, I'm loving my sways ever since I got them in as well ( although not Eibachs ) bet you can put them to use a lot more than I can, since I'm at stock height + wheels. lol

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
From what I saw them going for on ebay $250 isn't much loot for the end result :imo: I was gonna put my grill and efans in today but now it's raining. Going up to the mountains to shoot tomorrow so I'll be able to really twist this *****, I told the two shortys to wear sports bras or ******* are gonna be flying all over the place.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some strange reason there is no Eibach sway bar listing for a YDXL, or YXL.
Denali, Yukon....yes

They do have a listing for the Chevy Suburban.....same p/n as the above applications.
Checked 2 on line vendors and Eibachs site.....

Just an application listing screw-up.....will the Burban bars work on a YDXL?

Only 2 on evilbay now $366 and $403 for the set.....$250 would be the shit!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baldaurk