Eibach Rear Swaybar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any lowered guys have this? Im looking at this for my next suspension mod. Not sure I want to do the front too, but I def want to stiffen up the rear some. Im thinking about coupling it with a panhard bar as well... Just want to know if I should do F&R sways or just rear? And what kind of difference should I expect.

Im lowered 2/4 belltech spindle/springs... Gonna go another 1" up front with belltech drop shocks.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the front and rear. I did them at the same time so I can't tell you if just the back would work good....

GreatWhite

Reaction score
I put the Eibach rear bar on after a 2/3 drop (Pedders kit) and can recommend it. The real value in swaybar tuning is modifying the oversteer/understeer characteristics. Since the base vehicle understeers a bunch, increasing the rear bar stiffness makes it closer to neutral and if you like to toss your ride around it feels like you've taken a thousand pounds off it. I'm not sure why anyone would want a stiffer front bar - if I had unlimited time and resources I'd be tempted to try a softer one to get it even more neutral.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put on the eibach rear sway right after i dropped my yukon. Made a huge difference. A lot less body roll and a stiffer turn. It was worth ever penny in my opinion.

OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. Ill be ordering it this weekend:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA