Duramax Vent Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BobHolthaus

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
More pics. Sun hitting it. It’s looks fantastic. Straight on you can see the background in the lettering.

Attachments

• IMG_8183.jpeg
    IMG_8183.jpeg
    682.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8182.jpeg
    IMG_8182.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 25

mckdeezle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Let me know if you'd like something designed ;)
Feel free to message me with some ideas. I am open to options - I'm not sure I can place one on that panel. And then I got that "Texas Edition" on my doors....gotta invest in a heat gun I guess.

jthoske

Reaction score
Greetings, have a look at my Etsy shop and see if anything is to your liking. If not, I can always create something custom for you.
I have a 23 Denali also with the black emblem package. How much would a custom Duramax black emblem run me?

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 Denali also with the black emblem package. How much would a custom Duramax black emblem run me?
Just added the 6.2L version to a drop down in Etsy as well as started a Sale that ends Sunday.

jthoske

Reaction score
Just added the 6.2L version to a drop down in Etsy as well as started a Sale that ends Sunday.
I’m an Etsy noob but I only see the interior chrome delete hvac / radio knob covers when I search for Yukon in your store?

I saw the at4 fender badge inlay the other day.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m an Etsy noob but I only see the interior chrome delete hvac / radio knob covers when I search for Yukon in your store?

I saw the at4 fender badge inlay the other day.
I have removed all physical items since we are heading out this weekend for an in state staycation. Will be added back on Tuesday/Wednesday. :party36: :pepper: :party36:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts