Duramax Vent Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get this vent emblem, and if it will work on a 2023? My GFs Denali was loaded on truck about 15 minutes ago in Salt Lake, en route to St. Louis, MO. She’s proud of the Duramax and there isn’t a single logo on the vehicle showing it’s a Duramax. Thoughts? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_7931.png
    IMG_7931.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 12

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
That should be the emblem that comes on the rig already if it's a duramax ....

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 23 Denali and has them on both sides from the factory. I looked in the parts for a 22, should be the same as a 23, and the right side part#84719448, the left side is part# 84719447. I wonder why they didn't put the Duramax ones on?

OP
OP
BobHolthaus

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
They just sent us a video of the vehicle before it was loaded onto the carrier
Mine is a 23 Denali and has them on both sides from the factory. I looked in the parts for a 22, should be the same as a 23, and the right side part#84719448, the left side is part# 84719447. I wonder why they didn't put the Duramax ones on?
Thank you for the part numbers.

They just sent a video of the vehicle and this is what it has:

Note: it came with the black badges package from the factory; $285 option. I wonder if they change it to this dark one because of that.

Attachments

• IMG_7935.png
    IMG_7935.png
    793 KB · Views: 23

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine doesn't have the black badges. I suspect the black badges are probably a one size fits all generic. Just a guess, I don't know for fact.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get this vent emblem, and if it will work on a 2023? My GFs Denali was loaded on truck about 15 minutes ago in Salt Lake, en route to St. Louis, MO. She’s proud of the Duramax and there isn’t a single logo on the vehicle showing it’s a Duramax. Thoughts? Thanks.
Greetings, have a look at my Etsy shop and see if anything is to your liking. If not, I can always create something custom for you.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is not a specific Duramax black fender badge. The black badge package is generic regardless of engine.

If your GF isn’t specific about where the Duramax logo is, you could order the black Duramax tailgate badge that is used on the Tahoe/Suburban and put it in place of the “Yukon” badge.

OP
OP
BobHolthaus

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
Thanks again for the info, guys. It’s funny, I saw the black word “Duramax” on the back of a Tahoe last week and sent her a pic. So I know that’s available.

On my black badges comment: since the “Black Nameplates” (as it’s called on the window sticker) we’re ordered from the factory, and these vent emblems have the word Duramax in chrome, do you think it’s possible that they eliminated them because of the chrome, as they won’t match the black badges that will be down on the doors? That’s the only thing I can think of why these don’t match like @UsualSuspect and his 2023.

I had my local dealer buddy order me those part numbers above; thank you again for those numbers. My GF will love them. I’ll post better pics and part numbers when they arrive.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BobHolthaus

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
Greetings, have a look at my Etsy shop and see if anything is to your liking. If not, I can always create something custom for you.
@Fast_AT4: I couldn't see your Etsy site; I didn't realize you make these exact inserts. I apologize; I probably would have bought something from you. I'm looking at your reviews at all of the cool stuff you make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tttterrrr