Duramax Vent Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BobHolthaus

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
@BobHolthaus Any eye candy from the package I sent? :pepper:

Did it all end out well with the missed receiving delivery for Mothers Day?
I’m sorry I forgot to say thank you for the bonus keychain. She loved it. Yes, it was redelivered on Friday afternoon so we made it for Mother’s Day! Thank you. We didn’t have time to stick the badges on yesterday. One of the words may be slightly crooked; I will verify this once we get them on. My eye is pretty sensitive; I’ll check and let you know. I’ll also post pics for everyone as well. Thanks man!!

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry I forgot to say thank you for the bonus keychain. She loved it. Yes, it was redelivered on Friday afternoon so we made it for Mother’s Day! Thank you. We didn’t have time to stick the badges on yesterday. One of the words may be slightly crooked; I will verify this once we get them on. My eye is pretty sensitive; I’ll check and let you know. I’ll also post pics for everyone as well. Thanks man!!
Glad she liked it :party36: . Not out of the question, but kinda highly unlikely of anything crooked...but PLEASE let me know.

OP
OP
BobHolthaus

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
Pics of final product. Totally stealth and they really look nice. This is thick-ish plastic so zoom in to see how it sticks out a little (over a thin sticker), but it gives it some relief and depth that looks good. I don’t think they are crooked afterall; thanks @Fast_AT4 for the nice product. Now if you could just get them illuminated to glow at night!!

Attachments

• IMG_5595.jpeg
    IMG_5595.jpeg
    449.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5598.jpeg
    IMG_5598.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5600.jpeg
    IMG_5600.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5599.jpeg
    IMG_5599.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5596.jpeg
    IMG_5596.jpeg
    488.4 KB · Views: 17

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics of final product. Totally stealth and they really look nice. This is thick-ish plastic so zoom in to see how it sticks out a little (over a thin sticker), but it gives it some relief and depth that looks good. I don’t think they are crooked afterall; thanks @Fast_AT4 for the nice product. Now if you could just get them illuminated to glow at night!!
Maybe you were looking at the "crooked" Duramax after your :drink_nl:? :emotions33:

I've had plans for the fender inserts as well as the front/rear emblems to shine....brought in a few panels for this project. It will happen...for certain now since I have a "nicer" laser machine with MANY more options!

Thanks for sharing pics and kind review.

I hope that is not a paint chip already and just a bug on your passenger side mirror?

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's a bug! Lisa will cry if her new baby is already chipped!
Stay off the expressways then...I had to TINY rocks fly up and hit my windshield...now I forever see them and it bugs the $hit outta me! I think GM uses cheap quality glass as I have NEVER had any chips in my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14