Dropping My 16' Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A LOT of people support Tony's kit and would back that setup. I am about to order the kit from Tony myself here in a week or two because of how many people like his combo

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pm me ill help you out. Do not change out front springs. Trust me i tested this years ago

OP
OP
L

L's Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pm me ill help you out. Do not change out front springs. Trust me i tested this years ago

PM sent!
A LOT of people support Tony's kit and would back that setup. I am about to order the kit from Tony myself here in a week or two because of how many people like his combo

Thanks! I've definitely seen his work and following which has me leaning toward that way.

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just placed order for kit and cant wait till i get to install

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to do the same thing to my 16 Denali. One question maybe Tony can answer - I’ve seen people use offset DJM sway bar end links in the rear and offset the sway bar a little bit to avoid any contact with other suspension pieces and to better align the sway bar with the drop.....is this necessary or recommend? Because I’ve seen some use them and some not....maybe it depends on how low you go in the rear (say 3” vs 4-4.5”)??

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope not needed at that level nothing hits. You can always get it later if you want

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu