Driving a PPV. Do you get pulled over more?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I completely forgot about that one, that is probably the number one question anyone asks. I wish I could find this "chip" maybe a few fries and some cookie crumbs but no chip.

Huh, wonder why it wouldn't let me quote Mr. Cranium?
I found fries in thecopcar. I found a 357 sig cartridge in theothertwin.

Kango

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Never really had a problem except with one state trooper who hates everyone. He was known for pulling over other police and Sheriff's that went through "his highway"

I work for a local hospital so the local law enforcement know who I am. Many of them love it and one offered to buy it off me.

IMG-20210309-WA0015.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Never really had a problem except with one state trooper who hates everyone. He was known for pulling over other police and Sheriff's that went through "his highway"

I work for a local hospital so the local law enforcement know who I am. Many of them love it and one offered to buy it off me.

View attachment 349171
Have you tried cleaning the headlights? It's amazing how much better a vehicle looks with clear headlights.

Kango

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you tried cleaning the headlights? It's amazing how much better a vehicle looks with clear headlights.
Yes.
My wife actually just did it last month. Just not home for some pretty pictures.

We where going to do a headlight swap but I couldn't find anything that I really liked and I need to add some work related parts in first.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I added new fog lights last week and now my headlights look awful...Thanks for reminding me to order new ones! You are just Mr. Helper with spending my money! :(
Maybe try one of those cheap headlight restoration kits at Advance Auto. Can't hurt. I actually used to do headlight restoration in my business.