Driving a PPV. Do you get pulled over more?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12345Shawn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I dont feel it would be an issue but more than one people told me driving a PPv with the light bar still installed would cause me to get harassed by police. What has been your experiences?

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remove the light bar. I had a poser road crew guy try to light me up one time. I called the authorities and had him arrested for impersonating…. Get the message?

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I dont feel it would be an issue but more than one people told me driving a PPv with the light bar still installed would cause me to get harassed by police. What has been your experiences?
I'm shocked the seller left the overhead bar still attached. Are they red and blue?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swap it for orange flashers they can't do SHCHIT.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swap it for orange flashers they can't do SHCHIT.
It's all up to interpretation, they certainly can pull you if there is any question. It's literally going to vary from county to county, no matter what state you are in. Not a good idea, regardless. If it were a Subaru Forrester with a LED lightbar, it would be totally different. Personally, with my own experience and profession, I don't recommend running any color lightbar on a PPV........you are asking to get "on the map".

As for the topic of the thread, I've never been pulled.....but I get lots of waves so I return them. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic