Driver door controls don't work for remote windows or mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThisIsLivin

Reaction score
My seat memory switch quit working so I took it to the dealer to run a diagnostic. I had a free service coupon so it didn't cost me anything. They said I had a broken wire in the harness. I pulled the harness apart and sure enough the wire was broken clean through. I fixed that and put everything back together. I didn't think to test everything, as everything had quick disconnects and it all went together easily enough. Well the seat memory switch now works great. So does the driver door and door lock control for all doors. Now the mirror control for both mirrors and all the other window controls don't work. I pulled everything apart and sprayed some tuner cleaner on all the contacts and carefully disconnected and reconnected the plugs I had pulled apart previously. I also checked all pin alignments. Everything looks perfect but I still have the same problem. I checked the window control fuse and it is good. The window controls work at each door, just not from the driver control panel. If anyone has a wiring diagram that would be a huge help. Any ideas on what to check next would also be appreciated.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is this in the correct forum? Seems like a '21 would be under some kind of warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2