Doing a RPO code list for the Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just reread the OP's original post, and didn't realize his plan was to go through over 100 pages of RPO codes, and delete them one by one until they had there own codes left.... :badidea:

There's 79 on my '01 Tahoe?
I ain't paying some company for what I can find myself.
And I found GM don't care much if you have a used vehicle.

This just comes across as if you already have an attitude about this... Not sure why. This is certainly not a new thing. If you read over the threads, you will see the "regulars" in here know most of them, and use them to help find parts, and options regularly. Heck, when I go to the junkyard, I always look at the codes. It also makes buying a car easy when you can get a picture of em, and check the codes for yourself.

Not only will GM send you a list for free if you go on to the chevy website and go to the owners section; If you search, we also have members who work for GM here, that will gladly send you your own detailed RPO list with just your VIN number, and have done it many times for many other members.

--- THIS AGAIN -- You could always just use
cadillacfaq.com ( http://www.cadillacfaq.com/rpo/index.php )
You can copy your list over, and then just separate with commas.

You could get your own codes here
https://www.marshu.com/ws6-firebird-camaro-gm-door-rpo-codes-2000.php
They are all in order just like on your sticker. What I originally did was just scroll down to my code, and right click and highlight the line and copy all my codes over one line at a time. It only took 5 minutes. Then save it on a notepad file, or print it to pdf if you use something else, and you will have it readily available.

All of this has been covered before, and more. These are just some of the free ways to do it.

Not sure why you think GM just leaves you to twiddle your thumbs, but I would certainly disagree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu