Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Tomorrow marks 1 week without my companion of 12 years, 2 months - HAROLD, my amazingly awesome and loved Doberman Pinscher.
He gave myself and family so much; was a little brother to Denver, the Jack Russel (missed & not forgotten) and big brother to George, the mini-poodle.
Cancer came back to his front right paw, cardiomyopathy was getting better of him and the vet also thought he had long nerve degeneration the the hind legs.
The past months have been quite a challenge for him, and me...
It was one of the harder decisions I've made in my life, but I truly believe I had his best interests at heart.
RIP buddy - you will forever be loved

View attachment 409318

View attachment 409319

View attachment 409321

View attachment 409322

Safe Travels - pet your pooch!
So rough. Sorry for the loss of your little buddy.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow marks 1 week without my companion of 12 years, 2 months - HAROLD, my amazingly awesome and loved Doberman Pinscher.
He gave myself and family so much; was a little brother to Denver, the Jack Russel (missed & not forgotten) and big brother to George, the mini-poodle.
Cancer came back to his front right paw, cardiomyopathy was getting better of him and the vet also thought he had long nerve degeneration the the hind legs.
It was one of the harder decisions I've made in my life, but I truly believe I had his best interests at heart.

View attachment 409318

View attachment 409319

View attachment 409321

View attachment 409322

I went through this a few years ago. Cancer also took my buddy although we fought it hard. It’s like losing a person. I hope you find strength and peace knowing you did the right thing.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to read about your loss. It is really hard to let go of a multi-year companion and friend. You certainly did the right thing, as quality of life is the most important determining factor. I leave you with the following thought that helped me, when I had to let go of one of my White Shepherds 2 years ago........

"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 409318

View attachment 409319

View attachment 409321

View attachment 409322

So sorry to hear of your loss. Pets are a member of the family and it is so rough to deal with when they are gone. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is Rocco. I adopted him at 14 months, he is just over 4 years old now. He's a big boy at 102 pounds.
That’s funny, this is our Rocco….we got him at 5 weeks, little guy…. He’s just about 11-12 weeks now and ~15 lbs. wife and kids named him when I got him home and he grew into the name… little dum-dum likes to chew on the item 4 stone on my driveway….lolIMG_7490.jpegIMG_7947.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That’s funny, this is our Rocco….we got him at 5 weeks, little guy…. He’s just about 11-12 weeks now and ~15 lbs. wife and kids named him when I got him home and he grew into the name… little dum-dum likes to chew on the item 4 stone on my driveway….lolView attachment 409416View attachment 409417
Rocco must be a popular name. I had neighbors that had a BIG ASS DOG named Rocco. He was 1/2 Rhodesian Ridgeback. He was well over 100lbs. And he looked like a Rocco too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts