Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gf and her daughter took the dog to get groomed and nails clipped. They were only able to do 1 paw. Dog was acting like an A**hole! They said she too strong and they can't hold her still--#sissygroomersView attachment 397412
Just walk her a lot on the concrete / asphalt. Lol. Been working for me. Other than those razor sharp dew claws!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Th
I know that this thread is for dogs, but..........

View attachment 401166

Fortunately, my 2 dogs were in the house when this fella decided to saunter across my back yard, down my driveway, and across the street.
That's a big dog. Seriously tho, once I was walking around a building--I was in a forested area--and I walked up on one. Scared the crap outta me.

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow marks 1 week without my companion of 12 years, 2 months - HAROLD, my amazingly awesome and loved Doberman Pinscher.
He gave myself and family so much; was a little brother to Denver, the Jack Russel (missed & not forgotten) and big brother to George, the mini-poodle.
Cancer came back to his front right paw, cardiomyopathy was getting better of him and the vet also thought he had long nerve degeneration the the hind legs.
The past months have been quite a challenge for him, and me...
It was one of the harder decisions I've made in my life, but I truly believe I had his best interests at heart.
RIP buddy - you will forever be loved

168.JPG

125.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

62086806490__41D9945F-9D88-4AD8-A625-617EE532DC15.JPG

Safe Travels - pet your pooch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins