Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Circle of life. We will most likely put our 12 yr old White Shepherd down next week, as his DM disease has progressed to the point where his hind legs can barely support him. We think that he also has dementia. It will be a VERY sad day, and we will lean on our other 8 yr old white shepherd for comfort in the short term. Unfortunately, he will probably be just as distressed as us, since the older dog has been around since we brought the younger dog home, and they were best buddies.

We will get another pup sometime in August or September.

The sad day came yesterday, when we had to put down our almost 13 year old White Shepherd. His DM disease progressed to the point where he could no longer walk on his own. It was a terribly heartbreaking afternoon, and we spent much of the evening looking at photos of him over the past 12+ years.

Circle of life, but it still hurts like Hell.

RIP, my beloved Duncan.

1.jpg

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to find some pics of my pups.

They are the reason I bought the Esky I did. I wanted them to have their own space on road trips, but still able to roam up to the front seats for a needed pat on the head. Captains Chairs for the WIN! It also allowed for our Borador to lay inbetween the captains chairs, near mommy and daddy LOL.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sad day came yesterday, when we had to put down our almost 13 year old White Shepherd. His DM disease progressed to the point where he could no longer walk on his own. It was a terribly heartbreaking afternoon, and we spent much of the evening looking at photos of him over the past 12+ years.

RIP, my beloved Duncan.

View attachment 281648
Sorry for your loss brother. Remember all the happy memories of him.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

RIP, my beloved Duncan.

View attachment 281648
Sorry for your loss. Always sad when a friend goes away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts