Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least you can brush the hair off your clothes. Louie knows when your just about to go out and slobbers all over your pants.

He will find the one person at a party that doesn't like dogs and introduce his slobber all over them.

Good dog. S.O.B attacking the grand-daughter again ! IMG_20210721_074105219_MP.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
At least you can brush the hair off your clothes. Louie knows when your just about to go out and slobbers all over your pants.

He will find the one person at a party that doesn't like dogs and introduce his slobber all over them.

Good dog. S.O.B attacking the grand-daughter again ! View attachment 345417
Good looking boy. I really like the gray/blue colored pits. I swear--my put does things on purpose to aggravate me too.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking boy. I really like the gray/blue colored pits. I swear--my put does things on purpose to aggravate me too.
The pits have a strange way of showing how much they like they're owner. Louie looks good for a 15 year old. He had a tough life before we got him. Rescue's never forget who rescued them.