Disable front autoride only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, have recently installed the Belltech 2/3-4 kit on my 07 Burban. I am now thinking I want to go lower in the front and it has been suggested not to use the Belltech 1-2" front springs (not sure why). I am considering the Belltech adjustable front struts; if I go this route, can I have the computer reflashed to eliminate the front Autoride code only (That is, retain the Autoride set-up in the rear), so that I don't have any DIC messages?

Mark

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, have recently installed the Belltech 2/3-4 kit on my 07 Burban. I am now thinking I want to go lower in the front and it has been suggested not to use the Belltech 1-2" front springs (not sure why). I am considering the Belltech adjustable front struts; if I go this route, can I have the computer reflashed to eliminate the front Autoride code only (That is, retain the Autoride set-up in the rear), so that I don't have any DIC messages?

Mark

i just dont like going lower on the autoride struts but ive done it and it has worked out. at the 1 inch level just use the spacers. also look into the belltech camber bushings. anything else just hollar.

OP
OP
B

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, Tony, you're saying to go ahead and use the front 1-2" springs, use the 1 inch spacer, and keep the Autoride struts for my application? If I did instead, go the route you suggest in other posts, and get the adjustable struts, can the computer be reflashed to remove front Autoride codes and the rear Autoride system still work?

I want to do this the way that will give the most responsive and reliable ride.

Thanks, Mark

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the newer air system is a pain 00-06 was easier.

when i do them i do it at the 1 inch level at most i really dont like doing the 2 inch level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401