Did I crank my t bars to much? Post fender heights please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoe035.3

Reaction score
I have ford keys in the front the driver side has about 1/2 inch of bolt left and the passenger side has about 1 inch or more sticking out I have 33in tall tires and my fender height is 39.5 in the front and 39 in the back all I have in the back are z71 replacement springs and I seen someone had cranked to much on here and his a arms were hiting the droopstops and his fender heights were only 38/1/2 or something like that. I don't have my droop stops anymore and have limiting straps instead, all the ballpoint angles look fine I was just wondering if anyone else's thinks I cranked my t-bars to much I uploaded a picture of how it's sits now I'm just curious to what anyone else thinks

IMG_0100.JPG

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color match always a win. Worth the wait. I've been without my hood for 1 month, with the holidays, so I know the feeling. :)

OP
OP
T

tahoe035.3

Reaction score
Color match always a win. Worth the wait. I've been without my hood for 1 month, with the holidays, so I know the feeling. :)

Yes it is. I did the grille and back bumper myself but I didn't have enough time to get the front bumper in before I went back to work, so I had to bite the bullet and take it to a shop while I'm away from home

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any particular problem you're having or are you just wondering why you have more bolt exposed on one side than the other? Does your alignment feel ok? Are you experiencing any mechanical issues as you drive it or is it just a matter of the other guy's fender height was different than yours. I, like Foscsore can't help with fender height as I'm lowered front and back.

OP
OP
T

tahoe035.3

Reaction score
Is there any particular problem you're having or are you just wondering why you have more bolt exposed on one side than the other? Does your alignment feel ok? Are you experiencing any mechanical issues as you drive it or is it just a matter of the other guy's fender height was different than yours. I, like Foscsore can't help with fender height as I'm lowered front and back.

Everything feels fine to me, I was just wondering why the other guys is lower than mine and he's having problems and I'm not and was just trying to see if anyone thought that maybe I cranked mine to much just curious really

OP
OP
T

tahoe035.3

Reaction score
Take a picture of your angles and post them up. Agree with @Fosscore , your Tahoe looks mean! @tahoe035.3

I will, lol it'll probably be awhile untill I'm able to I'm off working and won't be home for another month or so and thanks man its nice to get compliments on this thing it hardly ever sees the daylight it sits in the garage while I'm gone.

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was at 39.5" all around on 295/70/17. Zero issues. I'm running 35" now and sits at 41". You're truck looks mean how it is!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk