Diagnostic help needed - SOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me as a German i can tell you from own experience.

Matter does not disintegrate over 80mph.

Although i was driving a porsche 180mph when i was younger, when a bird crashed into my right headlight. That led to the disintegration of matter. :eek: But this is another story.

Only, when the driver is over 80 it comes to problems. :cool:

But back to the question. When did you last time change your fuel filter, if your truck has one. Not all gmt800 have one, as far as i know. As well the air filter can be clogged.

I would start at the simple stuff.
I’m not 80 yet, I still have a few years to go.

I will say I no longer ride anything with only two wheels on the pavement. I hate to think what would have happened if a bird has hit my helmet while I was moving at 152 mph back in the day.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not 80 yet, I still have a few years to go.

I will say I no longer ride anything with only two wheels on the pavement. I hate to think what would have happened if a bird has hit my helmet while I was moving at 152 mph back in the day.
Moving on a motorcycle with 152mph is faster than your guarding angel can fly.... :cool:

But you are right, i was driving motorcycle, when i was young and had at last in one weak 4 accidents, not guilty on one. So i decided never to sit on a motorcycle again. And so i did, until today. That is not worth the risk.

Later i made a pilots licence, that is less dangerous than driving motorcycle or even car...;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts