Denali vs LTZ - which one do you like better?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the Tahoe LTZ with the sun entertainment option but I have really taken a liking to the Denali. What is your opinion between the two? I think I would be happy with a "base" model Denali as none of the options seem very essential to me. They would definitely be nice but I don't think they are worth the price.

I would love a sunroof on the Denali but you have to order that $4,000 package to get it, and that's not worth it to me.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The engine in the Denali is what I like lol...... but I like the looks of the Chevrolet better

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like Denali better more choice them Chevrolet also the dealers are pack with LTZ but not Denali very limite, that mean something.

:hmmm2:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

the package worth brother if you like technology , the chevy package is a little bit low profile.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By far the Denali. The headlights, tail lights, and of course, the engine. Tahoe head lights look horrible.

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali. Get power steps. I love them.

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali is a classy lookin' mofo that an LTZ just can't touch.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only advantage from LTZ is they can use 87 oct. or lest gasoline and the Denali no, lol

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n