Denali vs LTZ - which one do you like better?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OmegaRoach

Reaction score
We first test drove a 15 Burban. The wife's first comment was that it felt "heavy". A couple of weeks later I had her test drive the Denali and she commented on how much better it felt than the Burban. My wife knows nothing about cars and had no idea of the engine differences between the two, but she quickly noticed the difference. I was ready to get an LTZ and put a Denali grill on it for $300 until these two test drives. A Denali now sits in our garage...

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.2 trumps any advantages the LTZ has over the Denali. I do really like the front end of the Chevy though.

JayBanks9

Reaction score
We first test drove a 15 Burban. The wife's first comment was that it felt "heavy". A couple of weeks later I had her test drive the Denali and she commented on how much better it felt than the Burban. My wife knows nothing about cars and had no idea of the engine differences between the two, but she quickly noticed the difference. I was ready to get an LTZ and put a Denali grill on it for $300 until these two test drives. A Denali now sits in our garage...

My wife basically said the same thing. Her words were " it feels like I'm pulling the backend around." She liked the denali when she drove it though