Denali vs LTZ - which one do you like better?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscgto

Reaction score
If you don't care / need 420 hp, would you spring for LTZ vs Denali?

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would be a tougher call. Best thing to do is do a comparison on the web or paper of the features and decide what is most important to you. I think you can still do this on the GMC website.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to decided on something like this but money play big roll, if you think you can pay more for the Denali package you should go Denali if think you are limited you should go ltz ,and 1 week later you regrets you decision and no buddy cares but you,because you the one have to drive the truck minimum 39 months.
Good luck my friend

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

You Can even compare is crazy

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suggest driving both on the highway and punching it at 60 mph. Which ever puts a smile on your face you buy :)

uscgto

Reaction score
I have a C63 AMG with 500 HP and I have a MB GL450 with 350 HP and I have felt that the GL as having adequate power.

That makes me think taht the 5.3L will be adequate in LTZ. Ofcpurse I havent driven either.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like always said if you never have or drive is hard to make any opinion

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I researched this for days and went with Yukon SLT. The only features it doesn't have vs the LTZ is magnaride and HID lights. I think it is the best bang for the buck. I also prefer the yukon styling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman