Denali projectors vs aftermarket vs LED in halogen headlights

Which Headlight option?

• LED bulb in stock housing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He really helped me, and I thought that knew what I needed/wanted! LOL! here are a couple of pics of mine.

View attachment 268934 View attachment 268935
I totally thought I needed knew what I needed as well and when I talked to him on the phone he knew exactly what I needed and he’s going to get me set up! Thanks for that connection he seems like a really nice guy waiting on his email invoice for everything that I’m going to need as he’s putting it all together into one order for me! Super super stoked about everything I’m about to get

PopperM5

Reaction score
I totally thought I needed knew what I needed as well and when I talked to him on the phone he knew exactly what I needed and he’s going to get me set up! Thanks for that connection he seems like a really nice guy waiting on his email invoice for everything that I’m going to need as he’s putting it all together into one order for me! Super super stoked about everything I’m about to get
He is nice, I had a question and I called him on a Saturday morning... and he answered, even did a video call so he could see exactly what i was looking at.

I hate to say I told you so but...... LOL! Hope you get your installed soon and you def have to post pictures when its done.

Last edited:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is nice, I had a question and I called him on a Saturday morning... and he answered, even did a video all so he could see exactly what i was looking at.

I hate to say I told you so but...... LOL! Hope you get your installed soon and you def have to post pictures when its done.
Oh you definitely told me so.... :D
yeah I’ll be posting up pics as soon as I get parts delivered and installed! Stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino