Dealership/buying experince

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked Sewell in Dallas? We ordered ours through them on 7/26 and truck is scheduled to be built 8/18. They also had 15 on the lot the day we were there but all 4WDs they had had black interior so we ordered. We've bought our last 3 vehicles through them and they have been great to work with. Best regards,

How much are they coming off MSRP?

jlsr

Reaction score
I don't know about those that were on the lot as we weren't interested in those but we ordered ours at a 1k over invoice.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will Laura GMC come off that much when the base MSRP is only low 60's? I was looking at not adding any options at all, or maybe just adding the touring package. That makes the MSRP only 63-67k..

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will Laura GMC come off that much when the base MSRP is only low 60's? I was looking at not adding any options at all, or maybe just adding the touring package. That makes the MSRP only 63-67k..

Just check out their website. There are tons of examples of thier pricing. ZERO haggle.

MSRP 63k - Id guess you could buy it for 56K ish

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 on zero haggle.

One of the easiest car transaction I've ever had once i finally stepped foot into dealership.

uscgto

Reaction score
again, this thread is just great. Thanks for the insight guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n