Dashboard cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

setconstr

Reaction score
I was wondering if it's still possible to purchase new OEM dashboard caps ? , seems weird that they make those glue on caps its almost the same but not what I"m looking For . Thanks

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're talking about the dash top itself then no, it’s discontinued. The NBS ones never break like the NNBS do. You can buy paint from SEM and repaint them, I did mine.

OP
OP
setconstr

setconstr

Reaction score
I am talking about the dash top, mine has a few broken tabs and other damage I'm sure it happened by some stereo installers in the past before I purchased it. I have the SEM paint already just trying to find one not broken. Ebay has a lot but mine is less damaged then most there so I'll keep looking .....Thanks

OP
OP
setconstr

setconstr

Reaction score
I have seen those and I wasn't impressed . I'll just keep looking there's a junkyard in Fontana CA. that has a few junkers and there's always someone parting one out so I'm sure I'll find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157