Customer Service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jb32172

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone who has had a BB Autocal tune can chime in...how long does it take them to respond to discuss your tune? I emailed them my files yesterday and was hoping to hear from someone today. Unable to reach anyone by phone its all done through email I guess?. Or do they only contact you with issues? Would be nice to hear what my data showed.

Kyle Pezzetti

Reaction score
I sent mine in around 10pm last night and have not heard back. I'm sure they are slammed. I am giving them props for mine being shipped out at 2pm in black Friday when j ordered at 1205 am

riderlak1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also jumped on the Black Friday Autocal sale. I pulled data and emailed it to them Monday night. If you check out their facebook page, they had a picture of TONS of packages that were shipped out Friday. I would guess most of them were AutoCal deals according to what my package looked like. I would for sure give them a few days. I wouldnt want to rush them as I am sure there are a lot of us that ordered and sent in our data waiting for tunes to come back. I would much rather wait a little extra time to let them get thru the rush and get a quality tune...than push them to rush mine thru! But that is just my opinion! :)

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone who has had a BB Autocal tune can chime in...how long does it take them to respond to discuss your tune? I emailed them my files yesterday and was hoping to hear from someone today. Unable to reach anyone by phone its all done through email I guess?. Or do they only contact you with issues? Would be nice to hear what my data showed.
Hello Jim, thank you for your purchase. Our phone is on Mon-Thurs 9-3:30 PST, and Fri 9-2:30 PST. The AutoCal process is done by email. We are waiting for the tuner to review your files, once he does that you are added to the to do list. If there are any issues we will email you and let you know, if not, he will build your custom tune files and email them to you. We appreciate your patience. Let us know if you have any other questions.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time I have ever emailed Blackbear, it took about 3-5 days to get a reply.
Hello Scott, because it is just the 3 of us, if the email is more technical in nature we have to wait for the tuner to answer it. That can take longer than normal. We apologize about any inconvenience.

OP
OP
J

Jb32172

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thx I received them excellent turnaround. I'll post review after install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157