Electrical issues 23 Tahoe RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alley8403

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 23 Tahoe RST and I have multiple issues with electrical components. The rear hatch kick assist doesn’t work, the infotainment screens flashes while driving down the road periodically, doesn’t connect to phone consistently, cannot listen in to rear media consistently, and when I select floor heat it blows 98% of the air on windshield and not the feet?

I have 2 Chevrolet dealerships near me and neither one will contact me for service. I have reached out to corporate and they are aware of the issues and lack of communication/ customer service from the dealerships. Is this an ongoing issue with anyone else??

Thanks

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you have the hands free in the rear hatch enabled? And you have the switch on the roof console ON? That would be first thing to check on the rear hatch. (Not trying to imply you are ignorant; but some don’t know there is personalization on the infotainment and the dial on the roof console)

Infotainment flashing is a new one. Try to get that on video (ask a passenger to video it). So they can’t hit you with (unable to duplicate)

I also have the phone connectivity issue; best solution there is disconnect and reconnect…it’s a pain…not sure if this issue is more Apple or more GM problem.

Heat is def a problem, gonna take the dealer. As is the rear input monitoring.

I suggest stopping in the dealer vs calling. Or if the dealer has online scheduling; book that way.

OP
OP
A

alley8403

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you sure you have the hands free in the rear hatch enabled? And you have the switch on the roof console ON? That would be first thing to check on the rear hatch. (Not trying to imply you are ignorant; but some don’t know there is personalization on the infotainment and the dial on the roof console)

Infotainment flashing is a new one. Try to get that on video (ask a passenger to video it). So they can’t hit you with (unable to duplicate)

I also have the phone connectivity issue; best solution there is disconnect and reconnect…it’s a pain…not sure if this issue is more Apple or more GM problem.

Heat is def a problem, gonna take the dealer. As is the rear input monitoring.

I suggest stopping in the dealer vs calling. Or if the dealer has online scheduling; book that way.
I’ll double check the settings. I have some video of the flashing and connectivity issues. The problem is when I have talked with dealerships they said they need the vehicle for 3-4 days. As soon as I ask for a loaner vehicle they say we will contact you when we have one. This has been going on since the week before thanksgiving lol.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll double check the settings. I have some video of the flashing and connectivity issues. The problem is when I have talked with dealerships they said they need the vehicle for 3-4 days. As soon as I ask for a loaner vehicle they say we will contact you when we have one. This has been going on since the week before thanksgiving lol.
That is really bad. Why they need the vehicle for 3-4 days is a big question…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts