Current Constraints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFLOY001

Reaction score
Ours is here!

Two weeks before Christmas it went from waiting to built and awaiting transport.

Yesterday the salesguy called and said it was there. Cleared our schedule and we are picking it up now.
Same wheels i ordered

AJMBLAZER

Reaction score
Looks good! That’s the same color we ordered. Did you get the slate walnut interior? Enjoy your Yukon!
Yep. Slate Walnut. The GMC website doesn’t do it justice. Much nicer (to us) than the black we had before.
Looks sweet, enjoy it!
Thanks! We are so far.
Same wheels i ordered
We actually ordered different wheels on accident but those were on back order so they substituted these. Worked out for us.

OP
OP
R

Randy2876

Reaction score
I started searching dealers all over as I learned RSE (and now apparently the RST trim and the 6.2L V8 Sports package) are all on constraint. I got super lucky and found a dealer in Indiana that had one on the lot, not even in transit. I paid sticker price, $225 dealer/title fee, and paid $1,400 to have it shipped to me in South Florida in an enclosed trailer.

The shipping cost was a little higher than expected but I was ok paying it since they weren't charging over sticker and minimal dealer fees. Also, was able to use my Costco $1,000 rebate certificate, which is going away 1/3/22. So that took care of most of the shipping cost.

It took longer to ship out than expected-- paperwork was done by Dec. 13th but finding an enclosed trailer was apparently a bit of trouble. But the Tahoe was finally picked up from the dealer on the 23rd and was delivered to me on Christmas day, which was an awesome surprise. Another great thing about this one-- no auto start/stop! So happy this search is finally over... Unbelievable the times we are living in..

Some of you looking to order options currently on constraint may want to consider searching outside your local area and traveling to get it or shipping it like I did.

All of the options included in this build are the sports performance package, luxury package, panoramic sunroof, rear seat media, and second row bucket seats. Pics attached.

View attachment 358977View attachment 358976View attachment 358974View attachment 358975
Very nice, congratulations!

GTPace500

Reaction score
Hi All- new to the forums, and trying to purchase a Tahoe '22 Premier 6.2, but have a couple questions regarding the ordering process. I've been following along in this thread and read through every post, but confused about the following:

1) Went to a larger dealer in my area that typically has larger inventory and more allocations for vehicles than other chevy dealers.
2) I submitted the following build (https://bit.ly/3rf0whN) to the dealer in person and received a PO for the build - placed a $1k deposit. Dealer is not charging any premium, aside from $750 over msrp.
3) Because of this thread, I recently found out that the Tahoe Premier has a constraint until around March 22. So I called the dealership and they weren't aware until I brought it up with them. They stated, however, that the order 'never went through' because of that constraint.

My question: Are orders still "submitted" to Chevy, and just not accepted because the constraint? Or, did the dealer not "submit the order to Chevy" and just now found out about the constraint?

What I would like to do is obtain an order number from them so I can check up with Chevy on my own - directly - instead of hassling the dealership, but also want to ensure an order is submitted so that it could eventually be accepted when the constraint is lifted. Also, on that note, I think I recently read that while heated steering wheels (and for some vehicles heated/cooled seats) have been deleted for now, Chevy is planning a retrofit for those whereas they were previously not planning. Can anyone confirm that accuracy?

Any thoughts? - Thanks in advance.

AJMBLAZER

Reaction score
My wife's Yukon has a dummy blank on the steering wheel in place of the steering wheel heating button. They told us when the parts are available we will get a letter saying to schedule a service appointment to have it installed for free.

Ketzer

Reaction score
Was at my local GMC dealer today attempting to order a 22 Denali XL. What he showed me that they would accept was no second row buckets and no front center console...?

Reaction score
Was at my local GMC dealer today attempting to order a 22 Denali XL. What he showed me that they would accept was no second row buckets and no front center console...?

Ugh ... so no power front console ... no buckets in 2nd row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401