Current Constraints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy2876

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here has the ability to post the current constraints for the 2022 Tahoe? I know they constantly change, so it'd be great if someone had the ability to keep the rest of us informed and up to date. I've seen at least one site for Corvette's where they had a topic just for this purpose that was updated weekly.

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
I've got a SLT Yukon that was ordered in Sept - accepted by GM in Oct with a TPW of 12/6. It was ordered with MAX TOW. Seeing that is now possibly constrained I wonder if because they had enough chips back in Oct they gave me a TPW - or - will it be built and then parked in chip hold?!?!

Tahoe210SA

Reaction score
I've got a SLT Yukon that was ordered in Sept - accepted by GM in Oct with a TPW of 12/6. It was ordered with MAX TOW. Seeing that is now possibly constrained I wonder if because they had enough chips back in Oct they gave me a TPW - or - will it be built and then parked in chip hold?!?!

I'm in a similar boat as you. Was originally given a TPW of 1/3/22 then it moved to 11/22/2021 and now it's currently at 12/6. Mine has the Max Trailering Package AND the Rear Seat Media system. Hoping that since we have TPWs we're not affected by this. Wishful thinking, I know.

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
Here is last weeks.
Any chance you could pull up a constraint list for the Yukon XL Denali? I feel like I'm getting the run around from my dealer. They finally got an allocation for me, but now they are telling me that pretty much everything is on constraint. They are a small dealer, and I've lost a lot of faith that they know what they are talking about. I've been attempting to order from them since February 2021.

miss_chelsy

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I've been on about 8 dealer order lists since August and just got a call from 2 of them this morning that they were finally able to put in my order (Denali Duramax 4wd Ultimate package). Looks like they've finally opened some duramax allocations! Of course this happened one week after I put down a deposit on one already built waiting on transport.

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I've been on about 8 dealer order lists since August and just got a call from 2 of them this morning that they were finally able to put in my order (Denali Duramax 4wd Ultimate package). Looks like they've finally opened some duramax allocations! Of course this happened one week after I put down a deposit on one already built waiting on transport.
Well that is exactly what I’m trying to order. Yukon Denali Duramax 4WD Ultimate. Tricky part is we want a second row bench so we haven’t found one in inventory anywhere.

Dealer was saying the ultimate package was on constraint along with advance technology and several other things. Anyone else having issues?

Skud

Reaction score
I’ve had the same issues.
AT4
Denali Premium
Denali Ultimate
Max Tow
Advance Technology
Air Ride

Have all been in constraint.

However, I spoke with my dealer yesterday and he said they took off the max tow and a couple other things this week. He said he was told next week more were going to be removed from constraint. So, who knows?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep