Couple Mods Done - Wheels/Rollpan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love both looks on the rims bt the white does look nice man :D how much was it to powdercoat? the roll pan looks good IMO good job man looks real clean :)

OP
OP
NoPh33rRaCiNg

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love both looks on the rims bt the white does look nice man :D how much was it to powdercoat? the roll pan looks good IMO good job man looks real clean :)

Thanks. I did it through les schwab, it was like 80 bucks a wheel including shipping. Came out to like ~350. It took too long this time though, if i ever need anything done again ill probably find a local shop.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

my buddy did a little photoshop if it was bagged :drool:

yvQez.jpg

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I did it through les schwab, it was like 80 bucks a wheel including shipping. Came out to like ~350. It took too long this time though, if i ever need anything done again ill probably find a local shop.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

my buddy did a little photoshop if it was bagged :drool:

yvQez.jpg
damm dats not bad..ima have to look around to see how much it is to powdercoat mine..did you have to do any cutting on the frame for the roll pan?

djtoothowd

Reaction score
x2, was just about to post this.

x3

as for front bumper...i love the front and rear bumpers on the the z71...you could find one of those.. theyre color matched instead of chrome.

love the white on white...looks fresh.

OP
OP
NoPh33rRaCiNg

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damm dats not bad..ima have to look around to see how much it is to powdercoat mine..did you have to do any cutting on the frame for the roll pan?

Nope, just remove the old bumper and brackets and remove spare tire.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

x3

as for front bumper...i love the front and rear bumpers on the the z71...you could find one of those.. theyre color matched instead of chrome.

love the white on white...looks fresh.

Yea thats what im thinking, iono if itll be cheaper to get the chrome on my sandblasted and painted or try finding a z71 one and get that painted.

siktaho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Clean. I can dig the white on white

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19