Corsa Inspired!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its definatly a denali. Im sure he just turned the traction control off. I wonder why only the nnbs denali can be 2wd.

Traction control?? I have an '02 and don't have it, what years did that start or am I missing mine?

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

for 800 bucks you could get a total corsa exhaust.

Or less if you are lucky like me!!:)

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Traction control?? I have an '02 and don't have it, what years did that start or am I missing mine?

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Or less if you are lucky like me!!:)

not sure on the 02 back, I know 2wd tahoes had it in 00 and up. But I know denali's had them in 03 and up.

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
na, in my research is 03 and up. And it was not until 05 that it was available in 4x4.

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 03 denali has traction control and i can turn it off... but it is awd never 2wd... there is no way to change it

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
my 03 denali has traction control and i can turn it off... but it is awd never 2wd... there is no way to change it

I know, im talking tahoes.

It was not in the denali until 03. And not in the tahoe or regular yukon 4x4 until 05.

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is the sound I am after, sounds awesome!! We had snow like that last winter here, ended up having a little more than 2 feet at one time, was a great time for the unstoppable denali!

Hey Bromaguire, you truck is a denali? Looked like you were in 2 wheel drive?

its definatly a denali. Im sure he just turned the traction control off. I wonder why only the nnbs denali can be 2wd.

In those videos my truck was AWD with the traction control off. I actually had my truck converted this summer to 4x4 so now I can put my truck into 2wd just like tahoes and I use the same type of switch to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo