Corsa Inspired!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here it is......it is truly a beautiful setup!!! All stainless, all beefy, and the muffler is HUGE!!! I was expecting something more of the size of a flowmaster but instead it is about the same size as the stocker if not bigger, a little under 2 1/2' long!!! It looks to be a direct bolt on system for sure, even has the hangers that use the stock locations already welded on and pretty much look OEM. Even the clamps are beefy stainless, I wasn't expecting this high of a quality, but for the price it should be!! It is just simply beautiful, the tips look awesome, can't wait to see it all installed and floor it!! Tomorrow morning is the install date over at my parents garage (don't have enough room in my garage for the truck with the quads and my boat), I will for sure keep you all up to date, and hopefully some install pics if I don't forget my camera!

I can hardly contain myself, I am so excited!! :party33:

Attachments

• Corsa1.jpg
    Corsa1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Corsa2.jpg
    Corsa2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Corsa3.jpg
    Corsa3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Corsa4.jpg
    Corsa4.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Corsa 5.JPG
    Corsa 5.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!! That is the exact sound and level of sound that I was wanting all along, a little louder at idle, barely louder at cruising speed, but alot louder when you step on it compared to stock!! The sound inside the truck is perfect, perfect tone and perfect sound level, you don't have to raise you voice at all when having a conversation with someone while you are cruising down the road, in fact you kinda forget you have an aftermarket exhaust at all.......until you step on it, then you know!!:)
The sound outside isn't your traditional Flowmaster or Magnaflow at all, kinda sounds like a deeper version of a race car exhaust, it's gonna take a bit for me to get used to the tone difference (always been a flowmaster guy) but I really do like it.
Install was a breeze, taking out the stock exhaust without hacking it all up (gonna keep it in case I ever go to trade the truck in ever) was a different story but all in all it was a great install. Excellent directions, excellent hardware, beautiful piping, muffler and tip!!
I wasn't sure about spending the kind of money on this brand of exhaust because I had never heard one in person, but I am perfectly happy now!! If you want your truck to keep it's luxary feel but give it a little grunt, this is the exhaust to get!!

:party33:

Bromaguire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bromaguire:

Where do you live? I swear I was playing in that same parking lot last year in the same snow in my car....even have vids of it, too...lol.

I live in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.

I LOVE IT!!! That is the exact sound and level of sound that I was wanting all along, a little louder at idle, barely louder at cruising speed, but alot louder when you step on it compared to stock!! The sound inside the truck is perfect, perfect tone and perfect sound level, you don't have to raise you voice at all when having a conversation with someone while you are cruising down the road, in fact you kinda forget you have an aftermarket exhaust at all.......until you step on it, then you know!!:)
The sound outside isn't your traditional Flowmaster or Magnaflow at all, kinda sounds like a deeper version of a race car exhaust, it's gonna take a bit for me to get used to the tone difference (always been a flowmaster guy) but I really do like it.
Install was a breeze, taking out the stock exhaust without hacking it all up (gonna keep it in case I ever go to trade the truck in ever) was a different story but all in all it was a great install. Excellent directions, excellent hardware, beautiful piping, muffler and tip!!
I wasn't sure about spending the kind of money on this brand of exhaust because I had never heard one in person, but I am perfectly happy now!! If you want your truck to keep it's luxary feel but give it a little grunt, this is the exhaust to get!!

:party33:

Glad to hear you like it.

T-Giv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Corsa really does make the best sounding systems for the GM trucks. I am running a catless Corsa sport system and it sounds MEAN. It's the Corsa sport sound but twice as loud. If you shop around you can actually get a relatively good deal on the systems these days. Gone are the days of the $1,000 Corsa system.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of Performance Gains did you get after the Corsa install?

Not sure on the performance gains on it yet, I don't drive it very often (it's my wifes DD). I think a little better throttle response, maybe a tad better gas mileage, not sure yet but it sounds awesome and that was what I was after for the time being!! When it gets the tune it should be real and spectacular!

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Corsa really does make the best sounding systems for the GM trucks. I am running a catless Corsa sport system and it sounds MEAN. It's the Corsa sport sound but twice as loud. If you shop around you can actually get a relatively good deal on the systems these days. Gone are the days of the $1,000 Corsa system.

For our systems that is correct, but for my dad's Caddy XLR, we couldn't find a cheaper system than $1400!! Painful but sounds like it should, tough!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia