Corsa Inspired!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of what? The only visible differnce is the switch in the factory location. The rest was repinning of the computer, different transfer case, different drive shaft, different Diff., etc. Lots of stuff you don't see had to be changed out.

Wow, that had to cost some cash but would be cool and useful!! Anyways, thanks for the videos, that is the sound I am after for sure, even my wife was smiling listening to it!!:)

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

By the way, my exhaust ships out tomorrow, the guy wrote back and said he would email me the tracking # as soon as it ships!!!:rocking:

I can't wait!!!:party33:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Should sound good man I kinda want a corsa muffler on mine sometimes. Be happy you have an 02 btw, we get the badass tcase with an actual viscous coupler just like the silverado ss...much better than the 03+ abs awd bs.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I have heard, but it would be cool to have a traction control to turn on a off, wish there was a way to do it?

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! I have exhaust on the brain, even my dad is excited to finally hear one, he is pondering one for his XLR!!

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Guys I am wasting soooo much gas haha. All I do is keep my foot on the gas to hear the nice sound of the corsa!

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for 800 bucks you could get a total corsa exhaust.

Yeah but that OEM style replacement Corsa system is not what I want. The $800 with my custom shop can get me two Corsa mufflers and a fabricated dual exhaust system with side exits which would be more what I'm looking for.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just shipped out today!! Can't wait to get bad gas mileage like Anthony!!

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
bromaguire:

Where do you live? I swear I was playing in that same parking lot last year in the same snow in my car....even have vids of it, too...lol.

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
My Corsa has "Corsa" on each tip lazer'ed on

Perhaps "lazer'd" corsa label wasn't what I meant. See the magnaflows have it stamped as where the corsa may have a tendancy to have the color fade not that it matters a whole lot but it wasn't cheap either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts