Corsa Inspired!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally did it, I was finally inspired to step out and spend some money on something cool for our denali......... a sport corsa exhaust system!!!!
Reading Anthony's post on his upgrades and his score on a killer exhaust for a smokin deal finally got to me, saw a pretty good deal on Fleebay on a brand new system for my truck and couldn't resist!! Can't believe my wife was wanting to do it too (it's technically her daily driver and she actually wants it to sound cool too!!:)) and finally gave me the go ahead to get it done! The funny thing is that she heard both sound bites on the Corsa website and she wanted the louder (sport) system, thats my woman!!:)

I AM SO EXCITED!!:rocking::rocking::rocking::rocking:

I am kinda nervous about actually spending that much money on an exhaust that I haven't even heard in person before (I have always been a Flowmaster man, I'm stepping outside the box!) but I'm hoping it is a good decision!
Thanks again Anthony, I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this for so long now but hadn't found the right deal until this morning, now it a matter of waiting patiently!:party33:

Stay tuned for very near future videos and pics of the install!!

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
You will be impressed with the quietness of the system.. and wonder why you didn't buy it before... well that's what I told myself anyway. get some headers and tune of course... Only thing I wish corsa would do is lazer in the name corsa on the tips like magnaflow does. anywho enjoy!!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
if your used to flowmaster I just gotta give you one warning. You WONT hear it much at idle. Which is good as on the freeway you cant tell its there. You ONLY here it when accelerating. I have a corsa sport on the vette, and even with a cam and headers its still quiet at idle you here the engine loap more than the exhaust, rev it up though and look out, neat sleeper effect. I have flowmasters on the silverado and its great sound, but around 2k rpm it hurts my ears.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
You will be impressed with the quietness of the system.. and wonder why you didn't buy it before... well that's what I told myself anyway. get some headers and tune of course... Only thing I wish corsa would do is lazer in the name corsa on the tips like magnaflow does. anywho enjoy!!

My Corsa has "Corsa" on each tip lazer'ed on

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on RT, that's why I bought the system instead of slapping on a Flowmaster, I love the way the flowmaster sounds on my 85 blazer but not after that kind of sound for the denali (plus the freeway sounds in the blazer will give you a headache on a long trip). I have just been holding out hoping to hear one in person before the big leap of faith purchase on the Corsa, but the sound clips I've heard on corsa's website and youtube sounded pretty killer!!
And thanks DP, I wanna hear it but not ALL the time, it isn't a race car!!

Did I happen to mention that I am REALLY EXCITED?!?!?:)

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
damn. I need a corsa on the yukon, that sounds bad ass. I am also jealous of all that snow.

IT was 88 here today. Dont get me wrong I LOVE it, but would also love some snow.

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is the sound I am after, sounds awesome!! We had snow like that last winter here, ended up having a little more than 2 feet at one time, was a great time for the unstoppable denali!

Hey Bromaguire, you truck is a denali? Looked like you were in 2 wheel drive?

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
its definatly a denali. Im sure he just turned the traction control off. I wonder why only the nnbs denali can be 2wd.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that Corsa muffler sounds great on that 6.0L. I have wanted to get one for mine but they are just so friggen expensive for a muffler. I mean all the top companies in exhaust have mufflers that go for $100 or less (dynomax, magnaflow, flowmaster, gibson), Corsa mufflers are all >$200.

Spring time will totally be mod time for my Denali. Gonna start off with cold air intake, dual exhaust, and a tune. I want the Corsa mufflers, but having my exhaust guys fab me up a custom dual setup with two Corsa mufflers will run me like $800 easy. Hmmm decisions decisions. I want it to sound mean and sporty, with that nice healthy V8 roar when I press on the pedal, but I want her to have some manners at idle and at cruising rpms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz