Corsa Catback vs Magnaflow muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackdforme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I offer 3 versions how loud are you looking for?
Not terribly but enough to make you hear a cam. It's my wife's ride but it's too dead and come on, even smaller than small is a small block.

Also, will I need to do the intake too or could I get away with a simple muffler swap. Power on 5600lbs is a joke so just a feeling is what I'm looking for.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not terribly but enough to make you hear a cam. It's my wife's ride but it's too dead and come on, even smaller than small is a small block.

Also, will I need to do the intake too or could I get away with a simple muffler swap. Power on 5600lbs is a joke so just a feeling is what I'm looking for.

Muffler won't give you any power I don't think? Intake may give you a 5-10hp bump.

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Intake/exhaust on the newer trucks will give 20 to 25b whp. If on budget do the intake and muffler swap. I have a afe/MagnaFlow muffler combo sale this month if interested shoot me a pm.

jackdforme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Intake/exhaust on the newer trucks will give 20 to 25b whp. If on budget do the intake and muffler swap. I have a afe/MagnaFlow muffler combo sale this month if interested shoot me a pm.
Pm'd

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

a corsa or magnaflow cat back adds 10-15hp?

I have yet to see a 6.2 dynod on the same day pre and post AI and muffler so hard for me to believe 25hp can be added from just those two things...

With that said ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463934920.436805.jpg

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm happy with my results. Intake and exhaust will gain 25rwhp on newer 6 2s. I have customers I've sold locally and on here and not one said they were unhappy and I'm positive of some was unhappy with spending over 1000 bucks and not getting gain they would already be posting.

If I don't like it I wouldn't put it in my truck or if I wasn't happy with results I wouldn't sell it. Overall I'm very happy with afe/3.5 magnaflow

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with my results. Intake and exhaust will gain 25rwhp on newer 6 2s. I have customers I've sold locally and on here and not one said they were unhappy and I'm positive of some was unhappy with spending over 1000 bucks and not getting gain they would already be posting.

If I don't like it I wouldn't put it in my truck or if I wasn't happy with results I wouldn't sell it. Overall I'm very happy with afe/3.5 magnaflow

I have no doubt you and others are happy.

I just have yet to see any dyno data showing that they produce 25hp.

Radguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Norcal, any chance of offering a bolt-on kit for the 3.5 inch Magnaflow?

My dealer can install but won't weld.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Norcal, any chance of offering a bolt-on kit for the 3.5 inch Magnaflow?

My dealer can install but won't weld.
For the 6.2s I offer the 3.5 bolt on magnaflow kit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts