Corsa Catback vs Magnaflow muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Look at costhe and no plans. They said that it increases velocity so thats why they went smaller but they have made 3.5 for the trucks..... which I was like um ok.

End of story the name corsa sells so people will buy and many will not even look at oem system when gets taken off so will never notice the decrease in piping...... but they have the sound so I guess that's worth it to them.l

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at costhe and no plans. They said that it increases velocity so thats why they went smaller but they have made 3.5 for the trucks..... which I was like um ok.

That makes ZERO sense!!!

Wonder what it would take to modify one of the 3.5" Sierra 6.2 systems to work on our trucks???

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find out let me know.

I'm sure a competent exhaust shop can make it work, but it'll involve cutting and welding for sure.

Here's the Sierra 6.2 system:
1606a.jpg

and here's the Denali system:
1929a.jpg

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just do MagnaFlow muffler and get rid of rear flap. I will be offering this,shortly also

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lol instagram norcal_ss video there input up you can hear it

mcgahawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I could have sworn a few others on here have commented on how the magnaflow has drone issues at cruising speeds. If you do a search I'm sure you'll find the correct threads.

I just had the Corsa installed on my Tahoe a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it. Very aggressive sounding under throttle but nice and chill at highway cruising speeds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues