Corsa Catback vs Magnaflow muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes if you Google 12909 msgnaflow you will see my install video

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would make a exhaust system thats smaller then oem and sell it. Have you ever heard of that before?? Putting a exhaust system on your truck that's smaller then oem? I'm retina to make 3.5 corsa to happen

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would make a exhaust system thats smaller then oem and sell it. Have you ever heard of that before?? Putting a exhaust system on your truck that's smaller then oem? I'm retina to make 3.5 corsa to happen

Sure haven't and it's totally beyond my comprehension as well, especially for companies with solid reputations for performance exhausts like Borla and Corsa. So strange. If you get Corsa to do a 3.5 for the Escalade let me know cuz I will TOTALLY order one from you. I much prefer the sound of their stuff to Magnaflow.

jackdforme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. What's the correct MagnaFlow part for the 5.3 Tahoe?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure haven't and it's totally beyond my comprehension as well, especially for companies with solid reputations for performance exhausts like Borla and Corsa. So strange. If you get Corsa to do a 3.5 for the Escalade let me know cuz I will TOTALLY order one from you. I much prefer the sound of their stuff to Magnaflow.

I'd grab one too for sure.

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia