Complete 4L60E with NP246 and Torque Converter, 50K miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in the transmission to swap into my 03 s10 4x4 that needs rebuild. Please PM me price quote shipped to 79407.

06JET

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back to you. I have been out of town and work is killing me. That is a little much for me but thanks for the feed back. It's not unreasonable, but I've been looking at the rebuilt ones on ebay with free shipping at around $700 with a warranty. If I was closer and could pick it up, yours would be a better option. Good luck with the sale.

Erickk120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get rid of the transmission? If you still have it how much are you asking?

OP
OP
bigfootchiro

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back to you. I have been out of town and work is killing me. That is a little much for me but thanks for the feed back. It's not unreasonable, but I've been looking at the rebuilt ones on ebay with free shipping at around $700 with a warranty. If I was closer and could pick it up, yours would be a better option. Good luck with the sale.

Yeah I don’t blame you. The shipping is the most costly part! Can’t seem to find a cost effective shipping option yet

OP
OP
bigfootchiro

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just need the transmission, sir. 3-4 is slipping on this s10 play truck I picked up .

Shipping is going to be more than the transmission itself. You’ll be better off finding one local to you or eBay. Sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt