Color matching door handles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DQ Dave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’ve been in the process of deleting the chrome on my 17 denali. Wondering if anyone has changed their door handles or went the route of buying the covers for them? I’d wrap them but idk how long it will hold up.

anywYs have a good weekend and thank you!

dave

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’ve been in the process of deleting the chrome on my 17 denali. Wondering if anyone has changed their door handles or went the route of buying the covers for them? I’d wrap them but idk how long it will hold up.

anywYs have a good weekend and thank you!

dave

Welcome to the forum, Dave!

Have you thought about painting them? Give the RPO paint code to these guys and they send you nice spray paint to match perfectly...

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/

OP
OP
D

DQ Dave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Dave!

Have you thought about painting them? Give the RPO paint code to these guys and they send you nice spray paint to match perfectly...

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/
I haven’t thought about this, i come from a big car family and I’m worried my ocd would get in the way here since it’s a 3 stage and if they don’t match up really good I won’t like it.

definitely a cool concept tho and appreciate the thought!

thanks

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could try to find some vinyl that matches. But it might take a bit of trial and error.

You could also search for any other GM vehicles that are also crimson red and see if anyone has found some vinyl that matches?

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 best options
1.ebay or craigslist...or even dealer search for your color as old stock

2. Paint to match, I have done several dozen set for people, I use a reputable auto paint supplier for color and consumables.
Even the tri-coats match close enough it only looks odd for the first couple of days...and that is usually due to the new appearance to the owner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator