Color code for interior (Bose) pillar color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkdgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As I attempted to replace the cracked dash cover panel, I discovered the drivers side window pillar with Bose speaker had a broken upper clip and will not reattach. How do I know what color? There are so many. I'm assuming its grey but who knows with GMC. The number in the glove box is 197. Any help is appreciated! 2011 XL Denali.

Side note, new dash cover panel won't sit flush because of the cracked dash. What a PITA.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The contrasting color on an Ebony interior is Linen. Let's double check our resident GM Parts guy, Rene, @915_Tahoe.

Please post the last 8 digits of your VIN and he can look it up.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As I attempted to replace the cracked dash cover panel, I discovered the drivers side window pillar with Bose speaker had a broken upper clip and will not reattach. How do I know what color? There are so many. I'm assuming its grey but who knows with GMC. The number in the glove box is 197. Any help is appreciated! 2011 XL Denali.

Side note, new dash cover panel won't sit flush because of the cracked dash. What a PITA.
You could always epoxy the plastic clip back on. Cheaper then buying another one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC