Center console lid rubber bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've searched high and low and haven't found a good OEM or aftermarket replacement for the 5 little rubber bumpers that mount to the bottom of the center console lid.

I visited the dealer yesterday and they don't sell them separate from the lid.

I purchased these from Amazon, but the diameter is too large to fit into the recessed hole in the lid so I returned them.

I really don't want to use something like these self adhesive rubber feet, because I'm not sure they'll hold up long term.

Any suggestions?

OP
OP
clandr1

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not just super glue those small clear rubber pad things you get with picture frames that pad them from scratching the wall. Same things used for padding cabinet door close.

Good idea..... I have used the soft-side of a Velcro ' peel-n-stick' ..... Some have a very good adhesive that holds on the plastic we have in our interiors .

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Why not just super glue those small clear rubber pad things you get with picture frames that pad them from scratching the wall. Same things used for padding cabinet door close.
Good idea..... I have used the soft-side of a Velcro ' peel-n-stick' ..... Some have a very good adhesive that holds on the plastic we have in our interiors .
Just clean the plastic 1st with alcohol or something similar. Helps those little pads to stick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts