Cargo shade GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Bump to the top...

Somebody needs this... it makes a great conversation starter... lol

AKGirlPilot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wish I had seen yours before I bought the one I did off eBay. The one I bought doesn't have any issues, I just have to spray it a different color which is a pain. Plus I need to figure out how to install it, there aren't any instructions in the Manual. However, upon close inspection it might not be the correct one for my Escalade, I'll check closer tomorrow. The shipping was really pretty reasonable, about $20. I think.:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
Wish I had seen yours before I bought the one I did off eBay. The one I bought doesn't have any issues, I just have to spray it a different color which is a pain. Plus I need to figure out how to install it, there aren't any instructions in the Manual. However, upon close inspection it might not be the correct one for my Escalade, I'll check closer tomorrow. The shipping was really pretty reasonable, about $20. I think.:)

If you decide you need this let me know.

DEFL8ED

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What are you asking for the cargo shade cover these days? I've got an 04 Tahoe that is grey tone interior, wouldn't mind having it. Would match my grey, red, black interior theme.... maybe even hide my subwoofer systemScreenshot_20211013-233022_Gallery.jpg

Though I'm sure shipping might kill me to Boise, Idaho 83704?

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
What are you asking for the cargo shade cover these days? I've got an 04 Tahoe that is grey tone interior, wouldn't mind having it. Would match my grey, red, black interior theme.... maybe even hide my subwoofer systemView attachment 353164

Though I'm sure shipping might kill me to Boise, Idaho 83704?

I'm not sure it will fit your truck.

2004 Tahoe is a GMT800.

This cargo shade is for a GMT400.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9