Can the infotainment shortcut tray be customized?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustin Mustangs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is what they call the four icons that are always at the bottom of the screen. It mentions them in the user manual and that up to four icons can be displayed there. Is there a way to choose which four??

I would really like an easier way to bring up the cameras when pulling into parking spaces and maneuvering around tight areas. Having a shortcut for them would really be nice.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is what they call the four icons that are always at the bottom of the screen. It mentions them in the user manual and that up to four icons can be displayed there. Is there a way to choose which four??

I would really like an easier way to bring up the cameras when pulling into parking spaces and maneuvering around tight areas. Having a shortcut for them would really be nice.
Same question was asked a while back. It sure if they ever found a way.
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/can-i-add-shortcuts-to-app-tray-at-bottom-of-screen.122138/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper