Interior Questions (Rear TVs and Steering Column Noises)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhh you are the white white white white white finally silver guy! I noticed your line up and was like huh, wonder what changed hehe. I love the silver, it was definitely my top alternate color option. Teak/shale was also going to be my denali w/reserve package alternate.

I haven't even thought about seats, thank you for the reminder. I got 2-stage seat savers for the boys car seats in the 2nd row plus kick mats. It came with the all weather floor mats which was a must have as well. Did you get those with the cool teak/brown coloring or you're running carpet?
I have the teak floor liners from GMC, they are a very good match and after 20 months and one MN winter, they still are in great shape.

OP
OP
K

KSweet

Reaction score
UPDATE: Finally got the steering column serviced this AM, they found there was wiring rubbing and part of the airbag compartment cover misaligned so that explains all my annoying sounds. They assumed it was the clockspring as well until they saw the airbag cover.

It sounds SO quiet and happy now, I am glad I took it in. They had to pin back some wiring and fix the clips on the airbag compartment cover. Pretty sure I could have done this myself but with two littles it was just easier to hand it over.

Under warranty/dealer covered of course, so free to me BUT should have been caught on the PDI to begin with. My car was flipped too quickly (I knew this but was eager to get hands on it also lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts